Budle Budle Pet Care Balm 7.5g
Soothes and protects dry and cracked noses (nasal hyperkeratosis) and paw pads or any dry skin. Veterinary dermatologist formulated with Organic Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, and Anise Fruit Extract, and Safflower.
It safely and naturally moisturizes and maintains normal skin health with non-toxic and organic ingredients.
SOOTHE, MOISTURIZE & PROTECT DRY & ROUGH PAWS: Dried out, cracked & crusty paw pads are uncomfortable for your pet & can make walking painful. Fix that quickly with our easy to use salve delivering immediate soothing relief you can see & feel. Paws can be tender, raw, crusted & bleed due to rough terrain, dust, allergens, wind, winter snow, ice & salt, extreme hot & cold weather on walks. Our balm glides to relieve cracked, itchy, crusted, irritated & bleeding pads, restoring moisture & comfort.
You can rest easy knowing that our balm is ALL NATURAL & safe to be licked.
It does NOT contain any harsh chemicals, parabens, sulfates, or synthetic, artificial dyes or fragrances & is alcohol free. It has a pleasant natural scent & does not leave a greasy residue.
We use premium grade CERTIFIED ORGANIC ingredients that offers safe professional quality for puppies, kittens, dogs & cats of all breeds & ages including young, mature, adult & old of all sizes including teacup, miniature, small, medium, large / big. It comes packaged in a stay fresh canister with nice screw on/off lid to preserve the integrity of the ingredients ensuring efficacy.
We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
Butyrospermum ParkII (Shea Butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Fragrance, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Rose Hips Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
Safflower Seed Oil
- Safflower oil is colorless and is widely used in cosmetics and as a cooking oil. Its nutritional contents are similar to sunflower oil. Safflower oil helps lower the cholesterol levels. It also strengthen our immune system.
- Safflower oil is found to be ideal for improving the quality and texture of skin due to the abundance of linoleic acid. They combine with the sebum in human skin to unclog the pores and reduce rashes and acne. They also facilitate the regeneration of new skin cells, leaving you look younger and gorgeous.
- The best and most widespread use for olive oil is as an intense moisturizer. This product works great as an allover treatment for extra-dry skin. Since it's natural, it's the ideal pick for eczema and more. There are very few products that are safe for both babies and adults. Olive oil is perfect for the sensitive skin on a baby's bottom and as a moisturizing remedy for cradle cap too.
Mango Seed Butter
- It’s rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid; and stearic acid, a saturated fatty acid. These are ingredients that the skin readily recognizes, takes up, and uses to help add moisture to the skin and tightens and firms.
- Because it’s rich in vitamin C, mango butter can help encourage a more plump and tighter look. It also promotes a firmer appearance on skin.
- Dry patches, flakiness, and even sensitive skin can benefit from daily application of mango butter, which goes to work deeply moisturizing. Mango Butter works great as a lip balm.
Anise Fruit Extract
- Anethol is the major component of anise oil. The oil derives its aroma from this compound. The medicinal benefits of anise oil comprise its antispasmodic, antiseptic, sedative, digestive and stimulant properties. It contains detoxifying properties too. Anise oil is capable of keeping your skin healthy and lustrous. Aniseed oil mixed with Shea Butter or any other oil can work wonders. This oil provides instant relief from spots, acne, and damaged skin. It helps your skin become soft, smooth, and glowing.