Budle Budle Ecoland Foot Bubble Cleanser 150ml
This no-rinse foam helps you clean your pet's paws without the hassles of soap-and-water cleaning after each daily walk. It effectively removes dirt and impurities from the paws. The cleanser has a specially designed brush so you can use anytime, anyplace, without soap or water. It also makes your pet smelling better than ever.
Budle Budle Ecoland Foot Bubble Cleanser is a perfect way of keeping your pets’ paws cleaner. It helps moisturize the paws. You can use anytime, anyplace, without soap or water.
Our Portable Dog Paw Cleaner is equipped with a Silicone Brush which can save your dogs' dirty and muddy paws. The paw brush is detachable and can be washed if it gets dirty.
Dog Feet Cleaning has the pet-friendly formula: No harsh chemicals, alcohol or animal by-products. All ingredients of the cleanser are natural, gentle, hypoallergenic and 100% non-toxic.
No rinse required for the dog paw washing. It's good for dogs and cats that are not suitable for baths, getting wet or touching water.
Budle Budle Ecoland Foot Bubble Cleanser for dogs helps dogs and cats be resistant to paws' bacterium and inflammation.
Our paw cleanser has a wide range of application and you can use this to deodorize your pets' paws and bodies and make them smell fresh.
When using our product to clean and deodorize your pet, you just need to press the pump head and the silicone brush will be filled with foam shampoo. Then what you need to do is just use the brush to clean your pet's paws. The brush is soft enough that it won't do any harm or cause any discomfort to your pet's paws. After that, you can simply use a pet wipe to wipe them up.
<Beneficial Key Ingredients>
Tea Tree Leaf
1. Initially, green tea was popular in China and used medicinally for centuries to treat everything from headaches to depression. Nowadays, people from different parts of the world consume green tea due to its numerous health benefits.
2. It contains a high amount of antioxidants as well as enzymes, amino acids, and phytochemicals like polyphenols. It also has B vitamins, folate, manganese, potassium, magnesium and caffeine.
3. This popular beverage also works as a natural toner for your skin. It helps to draw out impurities, reduce large pores and give your skin a nice healthy glow. It even helps keep your skin hydrated, which is essential for healthy skin.
- Aloe Vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
1. Aloe Vera's many uses may be partially explained by its makeup. It contains 75 active ingredients, including vitamins A, C, E, B12, and choline.
2. Aloe Vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny
3. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
Besides its many health benefits like being a powerful stress reliever and anxiety buster, rosemary oil is known to boost immunity and increase circulation in your skin as well.
Rosemary oil not only helps improve memory but also boosts circulation in your skin. Your skin will feel fresher and much cleaner in less than a month of regular use.
Amongst the many rosemary oil uses, flushing out toxins from the body and improving circulation is another one of them.
The high amount of nutrients and vitamins in rosemary oil protects skin cells and disinfects the skin, promoting even tone and improved texture in just a few weeks of regular use.
The anti-oxidants present in this oil helps boost circulation, leaving you with healthy glowing skin
Baobab oil has a silky and smooth texture on the skin. It is easily absorbed and has a non-oily feel.
2. Baobab oil contains all the three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9. It is also rich in exotic fatty acids that are rare in other oils.
3. Whether your skin has been damaged by the sun, use of too many harsh skin care products or feels sensitive and looks inflamed, baobab oil is here to help. First off, it contains very many nourishing nutrients that heal skin from deep within. Secondly, it’s anti-inflammatory properties will do their best to reduce inflammation and reduce redness.
4. Baobab oil has copious amounts of Vitamin C! This is exciting news for anyone looking for the ageless skin! Vitamin C is THE vitamin for anti-aging, some may say. That’s because it stimulates collagen production in the skin and promotes restoration of collagen in aging skin.
Nettle leaves have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for treating skin burns and reducing the burn scars.
1. Stinging Nettle is rich in Vitamin A, C, D, and K.
2. It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, silica, iodine, silicon, sodium, and sulfur.
3. Massaging your scalp with coconut or mustard oil infused with dried nettle leaves and leaving it overnight is a very effective treatment for dandruff. Juice extracted by crushing fresh nettle leaves is also massaged onto the scalp to treat dandruff.
4. The leaves of stinging nettle plant are used to treat and relieve allergies. It is believed that consuming stinging nettle leaf before meals can cure food sensitivities. Nettle has anti-histamine properties, which act against the histamine present in the body and also against the allergic rhinitis. These leaves are helpful in treating seasonal allergies, hay fever, coughs, sneezing, hives, and asthma.
According to sources at Organic Facts, cypress essential oil is great for acne because it providing relief from the overactive sebum glands that make our skin oily and prone to blemishes.
Due to the circulatory benefits, cypress essential oil can awaken dull complexions, regulate blood flow, and has an overall toning effect on the skin.