Budle Budle Ecoland Ear Cleaning Pads 40pcs
These handy wipes contain a solution of mild cleansers that gently soothe and clean inside the ear and around the ear.
Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract and Angelica Dahurica Root Extract aid in removing dirt, wax, crust, and discharge from the ears of dogs
AN EASY EAR CARE SOLUTION FOR DOGS – Our Ear Cleaning pads feature a soothing blend of Aloe Vera, Rosemary, and Chamomile to keep your dog's ears feeling clean and healthy.
GETS RID OF THE GUNK - These pads contain effective ingredients that can gently remove dirt, wax, crust, and discharge from the ears of dogs of all breeds and sizes.
NO MORE STINKY EAR ODORS - This deodorizing formula also helps to reduce foul odors caused by excess build-up that forms in and around the ear.
ANTI ITCH FORMULA - Budle Budle Ecoland Ear Cleaning Pads are also made with tea tree leaves, which have natural cooling properties that can help soothe itchiness and irritation.
ACTION(UNTOUCHABLE) SCENTED TO KEEP DOGS CALM - These premium dog wipes come with 40 presoaked pads that feature a relaxing “Untouchable” scent that will make it easy to clean their ears.
>>About The Scent of Action:
In the United States, this scent is called Untouchable. This is an amazing fragrance, which can be unisex. It is the combined scent of the fresh white grapefruit and spicy, sharp black pepper. These notes last throughout. However, there is a powdery/mossy sensual aroma which appears close to the dry-down and is warm but still suitable for summer time. The violet leaf adds some interest.
Advantages of the Budle Budle Ear Cleaning Pads
Maintaining your pet's appearance clean and quick and easy task.
Safe for use in all dogs and puppies over the age of 12 weeks.
Natural ingredients, antibiotic-free.
It is a proven anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and gentle cleansing agent.
Use for routine cleaning of cats and dogs
PET TREATMENT NECESSITY - Regular cleaning of your dogs’ ears can be a big protection from infections, ear wax, itching, yeast, mites, and more. Forget about uncomfortable liquid products that your pets hate.
NON - IRRITATING - Whether you have a small or big dog, pointy or floppy ears, you'll find that they no longer try to run away from you when its wash or disinfectant time. These gentle grooming wipes for dogs allow you to care for man's best friend in a way that he or she appreciates.
PERFECT SIZE - Great size to use for both ears as opposed to the tiny ones that you have to use 4 of just in one sitting. Also great to use for the face, paws, fur, and other parts of your canine.
<How To Use>
Take out a piece of presoaked pad out of the jar and carefully push it into inside the ear.
Gently massage the ear where ear pad is placed
Remove the ear pad from the pet’s ear, you can also clean the dog’s ear flaps with these pads
Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Vitex Trifolia Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract,
Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
It Is a powerful anti-oxidant.
Anti-oxidants help to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin.
Rosemary leaf extract extends the shelf-life of the Ecology Day & Night Creams by keeping the animal fats and cold pressed oils fresh and stable.
It also has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and skin toning properties.
Tea Tree Leaf
Green tea extract is derived d from leaves of Camellia Sinensis. Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well. It's a strong antioxidant effect that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals. Green tea extract also contains the Methylxanthines that stimulates skin microcirculation and therefore positively influence the tone and health of the skin.
Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract
1. It is a rich source of vitamin C and is therefore very effective in treating viral and bacterial infections.
2. Chrysanthemum is also a well-known natural remedy for acne and pimples.
3. Experts also recommend using chrysanthemum for skin problems like boils, skin sores, irritation, and allergic skin reactions. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties help in treating these problems effectively.
Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract
Nettle leaves have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for treating skin burns and reducing the burn scars.
1. Stinging Nettle is rich in Vitamin A, C, D and K.
2. It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, silica, iodine, silicon, sodium, and sulfur.
3. Massaging your scalp with coconut or mustard oil infused with dried nettle leaves and leaving it overnight is a very effective treatment for dandruff. Juice extracted by crushing fresh nettle leaves is also massaged onto the scalp to treat dandruff.
4. The leaves of stinging nettle plant are used to treat and relieve allergies. It is believed that consuming stinging nettle leaf before meals can cure food sensitivities. Nettle has anti-histamine properties, which act against the histamine present in the body and also against the allergic rhinitis. These leaves are helpful in treating seasonal allergies, hay fever, coughs, sneezing, hives and asthma.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract
- Avocado Oil has the highest vitamin E content amongst fruit, according to the UCLA Center for Human Nutrition in California.[ii] Most fruits, being much higher in water than fat, contain higher levels of water-soluble vitamins e.g. A and C than fat-soluble vitamin E.
1. The fat content, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and minerals also make a great ingredient for hair and skin
2. It’s a great moisturizer. The high concentration of monounsaturated fibers helps to retain hair moisture inside the cuticle
3. Avocado oil helps to revive hair that has been dried, damaged or weakened by styling, relaxing, heat-styling and even environmental pollution.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
1. Aloe vera's many uses may be partially explained by its makeup. It contains 75 active ingredients, including vitamins A, C, E, B12, and choline.
2. Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny
3. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract
- The plant's healing properties come from its daisy-like flowers, which contain volatile oils (including bisabolol, bisabolol oxides A and B, and matricin) as well as flavonoids (particularly a compound called apigenin) and other therapeutic substances.
Chamomile has been used for centuries in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, treatment for fevers, colds, stomach ailments, and as an anti-inflammatory, to name only a few therapeutic uses. Chamomile may be used internally or externally. Extensive scientific research over the past 20 years has confirmed many of the traditional uses for the plant and established pharmacological mechanisms for the plant's therapeutic activity, including antiseptic, antispasmodic, antipyretic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-allergenic activity.
Recent and on-going research has identified chamomiles specific anti-inflammatory,anti-bacterial, muscle relaxant, antispasmodic, anti-allergenic and sedative properties, validating its long-held reputation. This attention appears to have increased the popularity of the herb and nowadays Chamomile is included as a drug in the pharmacopeia of 26 countries.
1. Soothe skin rashes (including eczema), minor burns and sunburn. Used as a lotion or added in oil form to a cool bath, chamomile may ease the itching of eczema and other rashes and reduces skin inflammation. It may also speed healing and prevent bacterial infection.
2. Treat eye inflammation and infection. Cooled chamomile tea can be used in a compress to help soothe tired, irritated eyes and it may even help treat conjunctivitis.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of hair.
1. Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
2. Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning hair in the process.
3. Jojoba oil is an emollient, which means that it fills in the damaged spots in your hair shaft, controlling frizz. Nourishing the hair shaft while filling in damaged spots allows for the repair of any damage.
4. The antimicrobial properties of jojoba oil, combined with its moisturizing nature, conditions your follicles and scalp, keeping them healthy. It soothes your scalp, curbing any irritation or inflammation, and prevents your scalp from flaking. It also relieves conditions of the scalp like eczema and psoriasis, which lead to dandruff.