Budle Budle Ecoland Dental Care Kit
The package includes:
1. Budle Budle Ecoland Dental Care Toothpaste 70g/2.46oz
2. Budle Budle Ecoland Dual headed Toothbrush
3. Budle Budle Ecoland Finger Toothbrush
Budle Budle Ecoland Dental Care Kit Toothpaste 70g 2.46oz is formulated with Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Extract. The package includes Ecoland Dual Headed Toothbrush and Ecoland Finger Toothbrush. It is a 3-piece Kit. Budle Budle Ecoland Dental Care Toothpaste is the best method of ensuring that our dogs and pets will enjoy good dental health. The toothpaste is specially formulated to be safe, effective, and appealing to your dogs or pets. It freshens your dog’s mouth and gently cleans away plaque and tartar.
Whiten and brighten your dog's teeth with 'Budle Budle Ecoland Dental Care Kit'. Powerful enzymes break down and help prevent tartar buildup, while baking soda deeply cleans and deodorizes your dog's teeth, gums and mouth. Let your canine companion flash a bright, white smile.
Budle Budle Ecoland Dental Care Kit provides natural anti-bacterial action and to inhibit the formation of plaque.
It helps eliminate your pet’s mouth odor. Safe for pets to swallow.
<How To Use>
For the first time brushers put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off. Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth. Then, put a small amount of toothpaste our Ecoland Finger Toothbrush or Ecoland Dual Headed Toothbrush and repeat. Always make this a positive experience for your dog. For best result, brush 2-3 times per week.
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
Green Tea Leaf
The School of Nursing at Eulji University in South Korea explored the effect of a solution that contained, among a few other ingredients, tea tree oil and peppermint. Thirty two patients used the solution after which trained nurses measured their breath for bad odor, although don’t ask me how. The result? Unpleasant oral odor and volatile Sulphur compounds were significantly lowered after using the tea tree and peppermint solution.
Tea tree extract’s efficacy against bad breath has been explained by researchers at Switzerland’s Institute of Preventive Dentistry and Oral Microbiology at the University of Basel. There, they evaluated tea tree oil and reported that it decreases the bacterial colonies that cause halitosis, making it beneficial for oral health.
Tea tree can be very effective at reducing bad breath and the easiest ways to add it to your oral hygiene routine include:
- The health benefits of tea tree oil (also called tea tree essential oil) can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
1. Helps Prevent Bladder Infections
Tea tree oil is effective against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria – which is why it can work well in preventing bladder infections. The vapors of tea tree oil inhibit the bacteria (one of them being E.coli) that cause these infections. Adding ten drops of the oil to your bath water can be used as a wash for your urethra opening.
2. Reduces Body Odor
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help control underarm odor or body odor related to perspiration. It is important to know that sweat itself doesn’t smell. It is only when the secretions combine with the bacteria on the skin does it smell. Tea tree oil can be a good (and possibly healthy) alternative to commercial deodorants and other antiperspirants.
-Improves Oral Health:
Rosemary is a disinfectant and is often used as a mouthwash. It also helps in removing bad breath. By removing oral bacteria, rosemary essential oil can prevent gingivitis, cavities, plaque build-up, and other damaging dental conditions.
- Being part of the mint family, it was obvious that rosemary had to have similar health benefits as sage and peppermint, but aside from it being a secret ingredient in my eggs scramble, this herb has a unique history that's loaded with all types of health benefits for our body.
1. This is a great remedy for forgotten deodorant on an unexpected sleepover or if you are trying to keep the harsh chemicals in antiperspirants off your natural body. This is a cheap, effective natural deodorant that anyone can make. Just apply apple cider vinegar and rosemary oil on a cotton ball and wipe directly on your underarms to keep a strong distance between you and body odor, so you can be as close as you want this summer.
2. Rosemary contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients. Over-exposure to sun light is one of the leading causes of photo damage, the phytonutrients in rosemary are tough on sun crime. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair. In fact, this essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
3. Nothing gets my 'fro in a better mood than a hot oil mask that detangles and restores moisture in my locks and scalp. Use one part rosemary oil, one part lavender oil, and two parts of castor oil. This mask is especially great if you're starting to see some rude premature gray hairs popping up because rosemary is also known as a natural hair darkener. Not only will you find yourself easily maneuvering a comb or your fingers through tangles, you'll mask the greasy scent of castor oil with these essential oils and get some serious hair benefits from them too.
Purified Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-32, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrated Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Calcium Carbonate, Green 3 (CI 42053), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid