Budle Budle Dandruff Shampoo 300ml
This Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps eliminate dandruff in an easy and natural way for your dogs. It is made of the most organic and mild ingredients, the shampoo which holds our signature formula is great for all age groups of dog.
Budle Budle Dog Dandruff Shampoo treats severe dandruff quickly and easily. This shampoo gives your dog flaking relief and is clinically proven on even the toughest flakes. Budle Budle Dog Dandruff Shampoo features 3-Action-Formula that 1) Cleans - to remove oil and flakes; 2) protects - scalp from dandruff 3) moisturizes - each hair strand from scalp to tip.
This unique blend of natural ingredients found in the Budle Budle Dog Dandruff Shampoo coats and releases the undercoat during the shampoo. It doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients.
It also moisturizes your pet's hair with the very mildest ingredients to cleanse and their formula begins with Aloe Vera to nourish and moisturize skin and coat. Nettle Leaf is added to naturally soothe skin irritations.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL PET SHAMPOO. Our Pet Wash Shampoo is a premium coat and skin treatment that comes directly to you and your pet without sacrificing vegan and organic principles or quality.
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
- From the avocado, you can derive avocado oil which has multiple health, skin and hair benefits. Organic oil derived from the first press of the avocado fruit has a multitude of vitamins and minerals
1. Avocado oil is the perfect leave-in conditioner and can restore hair moisture and softness. As avocado oil is filled with vitamins B and E, it makes your hair shinier and easy to style. With its thick consistency, avocado oil is the perfect moisturizer for dry skin. If your skin is dry, itchy, painful and inflamed, avocado oil is your go-to moisturizer.
2. Filled to the brim with lubricating fatty acids, avocado oil nourishes skin, boosts collagen and maintains its elasticity. Avocado oil contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that soothe and heal sun damaged skin.
3. Eczema, being a dry inflamed skin condition can also be treated naturally using avocado oil. You can use it straight out of the bottle or combine it with your body lotion.
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hairall smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
1. Aloe vera's many uses may be partially explained by its makeup. It contains 75 active ingredients, including vitamins A, C, E, B12, and choline.
2. Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny
3. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of hair.
1. Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
2. Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning hair in the process.
3. Jojoba oil is an emollient, which means that it fills in the damaged spots in your hair shaft, controlling frizz. Nourishing the hair shaft while filling in damaged spots allows for the repair of any damage.
4. The antimicrobial properties of jojoba oil, combined with its moisturizing nature, conditions your follicles and scalp, keeping them healthy. It soothes your scalp, curbing any irritation or inflammation, and prevents your scalp from flaking. It also relieves conditions of the scalp like eczema and psoriasis, which lead to dandruff.
1. It is a rich source of vitamin C and is therefore very effective in treating viral and bacterial infections.
2. Chrysanthemum is also a well-known natural remedy for acne and pimples.
3. Experts also recommend using chrysanthemum for skin problems like boils, skin sores, irritation, and allergic skin reactions. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties help in treating these problems effectively.
Nettle leaves have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for treating skin burns and reducing the burn scars.
1. Stinging Nettle is rich in Vitamin A, C, D and K.
2. It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, silica, iodine, silicon, sodium, and sulfur.
3. Massaging your dog’s scalp with coconut or mustard oil infused with dried nettle leaves and leaving it overnight is a very effective treatment for dandruff. Juice extracted by crushing fresh nettle leaves is also massaged onto the scalp to treat dandruff.
4. The leaves of stinging nettle plant are used to treat and relieve allergies. It is believed that consuming stinging nettle leaf before meals can cure food sensitivities. Nettle has anti-histamine properties, which act against the histamine present in the body and also against the allergic rhinitis. These leaves are helpful in treating seasonal allergies, hay fever, coughs, sneezing, hives and asthma.
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polyquaternium-10, Salicylic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, D-Panthenol, Menthol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract ,Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Vitex Trifolia Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Laureth-20, Laureth-3, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Phenoxyethanol
<How to use>
Wet coat thoroughly with warm water, apply ample amount of this Budle Budle Dandruff Shampoo. Gently rub against hair and rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat as necessary. For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.