Budle Budle Ecoland General Rinse (Conditioner) 500ml
This unique blend of natural ingredients found in the Budle Budle Ecoland General Rinse (Conditioner) coats and releases the undercoat during the bath to help protect against excessive shedding.
It moisturizes your pet's hair with the very mildest ingredients to cleanse and their formula begins with Organic Green Tea Tree Leaf Extract and Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract to nourish and moisturize skin and coat. Aloe Vera is added to naturally soothe skin irritations, while Macadamia Nut Oil restores moisture balance and add shine. Our natural conditioner for pets is 100% detergent free and does not contain any harmful chemicals, parabens or SLS, making it a perfect gentle conditioner for animals with allergies and other sensitivities.
Our moisturizing fur conditioner offers safe professional quality for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits and horses with normal or sensitive skin of all ages. Our conditioning cream rinse is suited for all types of fur, leaving coats silky and smooth and alleviates itching and dryness.
Budle Budle Ecoland General Rinse (Conditioner) is a specialized Conditioner for Dogs and Puppies. It can also be used to Cats, Kittens and all pets. Our conditioner is formulated with Tea Tree Leaf, Rosemary Leaf, Macadamia Nut Oil, and Aloe Vera.
This super mild conditioner is pH balanced especially for all dogs and puppies. Our conditioner moisturizes dog’s coat and soothes their skin. Great choice for dry hair.
No more tears for puppies or dogs or other pets. It controls their coat clean, shiny and healthy and good for the skin.
Leaves a light, clean and natural fragrance and is gentle enough for frequent use.
It contains Non Toxic, Extra Mild Natural Ingredients. Specially formulated to gently cleanse, moisturize and soothe pet’s fur and dry, flaky sensitive skin. Proudly made in South Korea. Our solution is 100% non toxic and SLS free. Our formula is safe to use head to tail.
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
Tea Tree Oil
- The health benefits of tea tree oil (also called tea tree essential oil) can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
1. Helps Prevent Bladder Infections
Tea tree oil is effective against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria – which is why it can work well in preventing bladder infections. The vapors of tea tree oil inhibit the bacteria (one of them being E.coli) that cause these infections. Adding ten drops of the oil to your bath water can be used as a wash for your urethra opening
2. Reduces Body Odor
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help control underarm odor or body odor related to perspiration. It is important to know that sweat itself doesn’t smell. It is only when the secretions combine with the bacteria on the skin does it smell. Tea tree oil can be a good (and possibly healthy) alternative to commercial deodorants and other antiperspirants.
3. Tea tree oil has wonderful benefits for your skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help you get rid of acne and make your skin clearer and brighter. The oil can even help you get rid of scars and marks. You can also use a tea tree oil bath (adding 6 drops of the oil to your bath) for regular skin rejuvenation.
- Being part of the mint family, it was obvious that rosemary had to have similar health benefits as sage and peppermint, but aside from it being a secret ingredient in my eggs scramble, this herb has a unique history that's loaded with all types of health benefits for our body.
1. This is a great remedy for forgotten deodorant on an unexpected sleepover or if you are trying to keep the harsh chemicals in antiperspirants off your natural body. This is a cheap, effective natural deodorant that anyone can make. Just apply apple cider vinegar and rosemary oil on a cotton ball and wipe directly on your underarms to keep a strong distance between you and body odor, so you can be as close as you want this summer.
2. Rosemary contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients. Over-exposure to sun light is one of the leading causes of photo damage, the phytonutrients in rosemary are tough on sun crime. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair. In fact, this essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
3. Nothing gets my 'fro in a better mood than a hot oil mask that detangles and restores moisture in my locks and scalp. Use one part rosemary oil, one part lavender oil, and two parts of castor oil. This mask is especially great if you're starting to see some rude premature gray hairs popping up because rosemary is also known as a natural hair darkener. Not only will you find yourself easily maneuvering a comb or your fingers through tangles, you'll mask the greasy scent of castor oil with these essential oils and get some serious hair benefits from them too.
Aloe Vera Extract
Aloe Vera is extensively used in beauty products and for good reason. It's got antiviral and antibacterial properties, and the ability to help treat everything from constipation to diabetes.
1. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C, E and beta carotene which gives it its nourishing and anti-ageing qualities. It can moisturize the skin without making it greasy, which makes it a great buy for those with oily skin.
2. Aloe Vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair
3. Aloe Vera has a chemical make-up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
Macadamia Oil Extract
Macadamia oil is cold pressed from the nuts of the macadamia nut tree, which is predominately found in Hawaii where the nut is actually allowed to fall from the tree and then husked. The oil is a pale yellow, almost colorless, refined vegetable oil that is light, non-greasy and easily absorbed into the skin and hair shaft. It has a slight nutty flavor and is one of the highest sources of essential fatty acids.
Macadamia oil is used in cosmetics and skin care because it is nutritive, reconstructive, and hydrating. Squalene is a naturally occurring antioxidant in Macadamia oil that helps to reduce the oxidative stress on our skin and scalp by preventing loss of moisture.
This is a wonderful fatty acid that helps to prevent trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) from the skins delicate tissues.
Macadamia nut oil contains the perfect ratio of essential fatty acids that are not naturally created by the body. Omega 3 fatty acids are an anti-inflammatory, whilst omega 6 works as a pro-inflammatory, which is why it’s great for those who suffer from sensitive skin conditions.
It makes hair shiny, silky and moisturized.
Water, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Fragrance, Polysorbate 60, Polyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate
<How to use>
After shampoo, apply ample amount of this Ecoland General Rinse(Conditioner). Gently rub against hair and rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.