Budle Budle Ecoland General Shampoo & Rinse (Conditioner) 500ml
This unique blend of natural ingredients found in the Budle Budle Ecoland General Shampoo & Rinse (Conditioner) coats and releases the undercoat during the bath to help protect against excessive shedding. It moisturizes your pet's hair with the very mildest ingredients to cleanse and their formula begins with Organic Green Tea Tree Extract and Organic Rosemary Extract to nourish and moisturize skin and coat. Our natural shampoo & conditioner for pets is 100% detergent free and does not contain any harmful chemicals, parabens or SLS, making it a perfect gentle conditioner for animals with allergies and other sensitivities.
Our moisturizing fur Shampoo & Conditioner offers safe professional quality for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits and horses with normal or sensitive skin of all ages. Our conditioning cream rinse is suited for all types of fur, leaving coats silky and smooth and alleviates itching and dryness.
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
Tea Tree Oil
- The health benefits of tea tree oil (also called tea tree essential oil) can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
1. Helps Prevent Bladder Infections
Tea tree oil is effective against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria – which is why it can work well in preventing bladder infections. The vapors of tea tree oil inhibit the bacteria (one of them being E.coli) that cause these infections. Adding ten drops of the oil to your bath water can be used as a wash for your urethra opening
2. Reduces Body Odor
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help control underarm odor or body odor related to perspiration. It is important to know that sweat itself doesn’t smell. It is only when the secretions combine with the bacteria on the skin does it smell. Tea tree oil can be a good (and possibly healthy) alternative to commercial deodorants and other antiperspirants.
3. Tea tree oil has wonderful benefits for your skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help you get rid of acne and make your skin clearer and brighter. The oil can even help you get rid of scars and marks. You can also use a tea tree oil bath (adding 6 drops of the oil to your bath) for regular skin rejuvenation.
- Being part of the mint family, it was obvious that rosemary had to have similar health benefits as sage and peppermint, but aside from it being a secret ingredient in my eggs scramble, this herb has a unique history that's loaded with all types of health benefits for our body.
1. This is a great remedy for forgotten deodorant on an unexpected sleepover or if you are trying to keep the harsh chemicals in antiperspirants off your natural body. This is a cheap, effective natural deodorant that anyone can make. Just apply apple cider vinegar and rosemary oil on a cotton ball and wipe directly on your underarms to keep a strong distance between you and body odor, so you can be as close as you want this summer.
2. Rosemary contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients. Over-exposure to sun light is one of the leading causes of photo damage, the phytonutrients in rosemary are tough on sun crime. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair. In fact, this essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
3. Nothing gets my 'fro in a better mood than a hot oil mask that detangles and restores moisture in my locks and scalp. Use one part rosemary oil, one part lavender oil, and two parts of castor oil. This mask is especially great if you're starting to see some rude premature gray hairs popping up because rosemary is also known as a natural hair darkener. Not only will you find yourself easily maneuvering a comb or your fingers through tangles, you'll mask the greasy scent of castor oil with these essential oils and get some serious hair benefits from them too.
The leaves can be consumed or applied topically, while the extract from the leaves is commonly removed and used as a potent supplement or herbal treatment.
1. One of the most well-known benefits of using ivy, particularly “English Ivy”, is for inflammation issues in the body
2. For centuries, people have used ivy leaves to minimize the pain and infection of burning wounds on the skin. This also works for any open sores or wounds, as there are certain antibacterial properties of its leaves, in addition to the protective nature of the saponins found within the leaves. This can also help relieve the discomfort and irritation of psoriasis, eczema, acne, and other skin-related conditions.
3. Ivy Extract improves hair's health and protects strands from damage.
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of hair.
1. Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
2. Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning hair in the process.
3. Jojoba oil is an emollient, which means that it fills in the damaged spots in your hair shaft, controlling frizz. Nourishing the hair shaft while filling in damaged spots allows for the repair of any damage.
4. The antimicrobial properties of jojoba oil, combined with its moisturizing nature, conditions your follicles and scalp, keeping them healthy. It soothes your scalp, curbing any irritation or inflammation, and prevents your scalp from flaking. It also relieves conditions of the scalp like eczema and psoriasis, which lead to dandruff.
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-10, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Acid Red 27 (CI 16185)
<How to use>
On the wet hair, apply ample amount of this Ecoland General Rinse(Conditioner). Gently rub against hair and rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.