Budle Budle Ecoland Eye Cleaner 120ml
Budle Budle Ecoland Eye Cleaner relieves pet’s eye irritation caused by wind, dirt, sun, air pollution, pollen, and other irritations.
Helps clean discharge from your pet's eyes caused by allergies or other eye problems.
Cost-effective, pain-free alternative to medicated eye drops.
Veterinarian-recommended maintenance solution to keep your pet’s eyes clean and prevent tear -stains and other eye issues.
It provides relief for your pet’s burning, irritated, or red eyes.
Safe for all animals at all life stages.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY: Our Eye Cleaner offers safe, professional, quality for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, rabbits and horses with normal or sensitive skin. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our plant-based formula contains high quality, all natural ingredients including Green Tea Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract and Rosemary Leaf Extract. It does NOT contain bleach or harsh chemicals. Our solution is 100% non toxic, alcohol and SLS free and does NOT contain any parabens, MEA or DEA which makes it an excellent stain treatment for pets with allergies and other sensitivities.
Water, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
Lilium Candidum Flower Extract
- Lilium Candidum Flower Extract is an extract of the flowers of the white lily
Melanocytes (cells located in the basal layer of skin) make melanin (pigment in skin and hair that absorbs UV rays). The melanin is transferred to keratinocytes (another cell type in the epidermis) through melanosomes (little cellular storage and transfer areas) that fill up with melanin while developing. Most of the pigment you see in your skin is from the keratinocytes. Madonna Lily stem cells interfere with the transfer of melanin from melanocytes to keratinocytes and limits the build-up of melanin in your skin, which if left uninterrupted causes dark spots. At the same time, Madonna Lily boosts cell renewal helping to balance cells and to force melanin out of the epidermis faster. The extract also has hydrating and emollient properties (Polysaccharides) give the extract soothing, anti-inflammatory and protective properties.
Green Tea Leaf
- The health benefits of tea tree can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
1. Helps Prevent Bladder Infections
Tea tree oil is effective against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria – which is why it can work well in preventing bladder infections. The vapors of tea tree oil inhibit the bacteria (one of them being E.coli) that cause these infections. Adding ten drops of the oil to your bath water can be used as a wash for your urethra opening.
2. Reduces Body Odor
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help control underarm odor or body odor related to perspiration. It is important to know that sweat itself doesn’t smell. It is only when the secretions combine with the bacteria on the skin does it smell. Tea tree oil can be a good (and possibly healthy) alternative to commercial deodorants and other antiperspirants.
3. Tea tree oil has wonderful benefits for your skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help you get rid of acne and make your skin clearer and brighter. The oil can even help you get rid of scars and marks. You can also use a tea tree oil bath (adding 6 drops of the oil to your bath) for regular skin rejuvenation.
- Being part of the mint family, it was obvious that rosemary had to have similar health benefits as sage and peppermint, but aside from it being a secret ingredient in my eggs scramble, this herb has a unique history that's loaded with all types of health benefits for our body.
1. This is a great remedy for forgotten deodorant on an unexpected sleepover or if you are trying to keep the harsh chemicals in antiperspirants off your natural body. This is a cheap, effective natural deodorant that anyone can make. Just apply apple cider vinegar and rosemary oil on a cotton ball and wipe directly on your underarms to keep a strong distance between you and body odor, so you can be as close as you want this summer.
2. Rosemary contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients. Over-exposure to sunlight is one of the leading causes of photodamage, the phytonutrients in rosemary are tough on sun crime. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair. In fact, this essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
3. Nothing gets my 'fro in a better mood than a hot oil mask that detangles and restores moisture in my locks and scalp. Use one part rosemary oil, one part lavender oil, and two parts of castor oil. This mask is especially great if you're starting to see some rude premature gray hairs popping up because rosemary is also known as a natural hair darkener. Not only will you find yourself easily maneuvering a comb or your fingers through tangles, you'll mask the greasy scent of castor oil with these essential oils and get some serious hair benefits from them too.