Budle Budle Ecoland General Shampoo 500ml
This unique blend of natural ingredients found in the Budle Budle Ecoland General Shampoo coats and releases the undercoat during the bath to help protect against excessive shedding.It moisturizes your pet's hair with the very mildest ingredients to cleanse and their formula begins with organic green tea tree extract and organic rosemary extract to nourish and moisturize skin and coat. Avocado oil is added to naturally soothe skin irritations, while Punica Granatum Tree extract(Tea Tree Extract) restores moisture balance and add shine.
This shampoo gently cleanses and moisturize dry, irritated skin.
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
1. CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT: Nourishing and moisturizing skin and coat, Anti-bacteria, improving immunity, relieving
2. ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT: Nourishing and moisturizing skin and coat, Anti-oxidant effect and moisturizing.
3. PUNICA GRANATUM TREE EXTRACT: Restore moisture balance and shinning their hair.
4. AVOCADO OIL: Smooths and nourishes skin help obtaining shiny hair
Tea Tree Oil
- The health benefits of tea tree oil (also called tea tree essential oil) can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
1. Helps Prevent Bladder Infections
Tea tree oil is effective against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria – which is why it can work well in preventing bladder infections. The vapors of tea tree oil inhibit the bacteria (one of them being E.coli) that cause these infections. Adding ten drops of the oil to your bath water can be used as a wash for your urethra opening
2. Reduces Body Odor
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help control underarm odor or body odor related to perspiration. It is important to know that sweat itself doesn’t smell. It is only when the secretions combine with the bacteria on the skin does it smell. Tea tree oil can be a good (and possibly healthy) alternative to commercial deodorants and other antiperspirants.
3. Tea tree oil has wonderful benefits for your skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help you get rid of acne and make your skin clearer and brighter. The oil can even help you get rid of scars and marks. You can also use a tea tree oil bath (adding 6 drops of the oil to your bath) for regular skin rejuvenation.
- Being part of the mint family, it was obvious that rosemary had to have similar health benefits as sage and peppermint, but aside from it being a secret ingredient in my eggs scramble, this herb has a unique history that's loaded with all types of health benefits for our body.
1. This is a great remedy for forgotten deodorant on an unexpected sleepover or if you are trying to keep the harsh chemicals in antiperspirants off your natural body. This is a cheap, effective natural deodorant that anyone can make. Just apply apple cider vinegar and rosemary oil on a cotton ball and wipe directly on your underarms to keep a strong distance between you and body odor, so you can be as close as you want this summer.
2. Rosemary contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients. Over-exposure to sun light is one of the leading causes of photo damage, the phytonutrients in rosemary are tough on sun crime. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair. In fact, this essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
3. Nothing gets my 'fro in a better mood than a hot oil mask that detangles and restores moisture in my locks and scalp. Use one part rosemary oil, one part lavender oil, and two parts of castor oil. This mask is especially great if you're starting to see some rude premature gray hairs popping up because rosemary is also known as a natural hair darkener. Not only will you find yourself easily maneuvering a comb or your fingers through tangles, you'll mask the greasy scent of castor oil with these essential oils and get some serious hair benefits from them too.
- From the avocado, you can derive avocado oil which has multiple health, skin and hair benefits. Organic oil derived from the first press of the avocado fruit has a multitude of vitamins and minerals
1. Avocado oil is the perfect leave-in conditioner and can restore hair moisture and softness. As avocado oil is filled with vitamins B and E, it makes your hair shinier and easy to style. With its thick consistency, avocado oil is the perfect moisturizer for dry skin. If your skin is dry, itchy, painful and inflamed, avocado oil is your go-to moisturizer.
2. Filled to the brim with lubricating fatty acids, avocado oil nourishes skin, boosts collagen and maintains its elasticity. Avocado oil is contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that soothe and heal sun damaged skin.
3. Eczema, being a dry inflamed skin condition can also be treated naturally using avocado oil. You can use it straight out of the bottle or combine it with your body lotion.
1. Application of pomegranate seed oil is known to help cure eczema and psoriasis. And pomegranate leaves might also help manage vitiligo
2. The powerful antioxidants in pomegranates strengthen the hair follicles and improve circulation to the scalp. The seed oil has been known to be an effective treatment for frizzy, kinky, and entangled hair.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
<How to use>
Wet coat thoroughly with warm water, apply ample amount of this ECOLAND GENERAL SHAMPOO. Gently rub against hair and rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat as necessary. For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.