Budle Budle Ecoland White Shampoo & Rinse (Conditioner) 500ml
All-in-one Dog Shampoo and Conditioner, a combined use for Intensive whitening fur effect
This unique blend of natural ingredients found in the Budle Budle Ecoland White Shampoo & Rinse (Conditioner) coats and releases the undercoat during the bath to help protect against excessive shedding.
It moisturizes your pet's hair with the very mildest ingredients to cleanse and their formula begins with Organic Green Tea Tree Extract and Organic Rosemary Extract to nourish and moisturize skin and coat. Our natural shampoo & conditioner for pets is 100% detergent free and does not contain any harmful chemicals, parabens or SLS, making it a perfect gentle wash for animals with allergies and other sensitivities.
Our moisturizing Budle Budle Ecoland White Shampoo & Conditioner offers safe professional quality for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits, and horses with the normal or sensitive skin of all ages. Our conditioning cream rinse is suited for all types of fur, leaving coats silky and smooth and alleviates itching and dryness.
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
Tea Tree Oil
- The health benefits of tea tree oil (also called tea tree essential oil) can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
1. Helps Prevent Bladder Infections
Tea tree oil is effective against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria – which is why it can work well in preventing bladder infections. The vapors of tea tree oil inhibit the bacteria (one of them being E.coli) that cause these infections. Adding ten drops of the oil to your bath water can be used as a wash for your urethra opening
2. Reduces Body Odor
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help control underarm odor or body odor related to perspiration. It is important to know that sweat itself doesn’t smell. It is only when the secretions combine with the bacteria on the skin does it smell. Tea tree oil can be a good (and possibly healthy) alternative to commercial deodorants and other antiperspirants.
3. Tea tree oil has wonderful benefits for your skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help you get rid of acne and make your skin clearer and brighter. The oil can even help you get rid of scars and marks. You can also use a tea tree oil bath (adding 6 drops of the oil to your bath) for regular skin rejuvenation.
- Being part of the mint family, it was obvious that rosemary had to have similar health benefits as sage and peppermint, but aside from it being a secret ingredient in my eggs scramble, this herb has a unique history that's loaded with all types of health benefits for our body.
1. This is a great remedy for forgotten deodorant on an unexpected sleepover or if you are trying to keep the harsh chemicals in antiperspirants off your natural body. This is a cheap, effective natural deodorant that anyone can make. Just apply apple cider vinegar and rosemary oil on a cotton ball and wipe directly on your underarms to keep a strong distance between you and body odor, so you can be as close as you want this summer.
2. Rosemary contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients. Over-exposure to sunlight is one of the leading causes of photodamage, the phytonutrients in rosemary are tough on sun crime. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair. In fact, this essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
3. Nothing gets my 'fro in a better mood than a hot oil mask that detangles and restores moisture in my locks and scalp. Use one part rosemary oil, one part lavender oil, and two parts of castor oil. This mask is especially great if you're starting to see some rude premature gray hairs popping up because rosemary is also known as a natural hair darkener. Not only will you find yourself easily maneuvering a comb or your fingers through tangles, you'll mask the greasy scent of castor oil with these essential oils and get some serious hair benefits from them too.
- The best and most widespread use for olive oil is as an intense moisturizer. This product works great as an allover treatment for extra-dry skin. Since it's natural, it's the ideal pick for eczema and more. There are very few products that are safe for both babies and adults. Olive oil is perfect for the sensitive skin on a baby's bottom and as a moisturizing remedy for cradle cap too.
Lily Flower Extract
- Lily flower essential oil is normally used in cosmetic products because it is great for your skin too! The oil contains potent moisturizing and soothing properties which help to prevent dry skin and skin cracks. You can use it all over your body and even as a facial moisturizer to promote moisturized and healthy skin as well as to eliminate appearances of dry, flaky skin. This thus ensures that your skin remains very supple and smooth.
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate Solution, Water, Sodium Polyoxyethylene Laurylether Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-10, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Olive Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Chlorhexidine Digluconate Solution, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
<How to use>
On the wet hair, apply ample amount of this Ecoland White Shampoo and Rinse(Conditioner). Gently rub against hair and rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.