Budle Budle Ecoland Puppy Shampoo & Rinse (Conditioner) 500ml
Budle Budle Ecoland Puppy Shampoo & Rinse (Conditioner) cleans, soothes, softens, and conditions your puppy's skin and coat. It moisturizes your puppy’s hair with the very mildest ingredients to cleanse and their formula begins with organic green tea tree leaf extract, organic rosemary extract, grapefruit extract, and grape seed oil to nourish and moisturize skin and coat. Our natural shampoo & conditioner for puppies is 100% detergent free and does not contain any harmful chemicals, parabens or SLS, making it a perfect gentle conditioner for animals with allergies and other sensitivities. Our moisturizing puppy Shampoo & Conditioner offers safe professional quality for young pets
Budle Budle Ecoland Puppy Shampoo & Rinse (Conditioner) is a specialized wash for puppies and baby pets
This super mild shampoo is pH balanced especially for all dogs and puppies.
No more tears for puppies or dogs leaves their coat clean, shiny and healthy and good for the skin
Leaves a light, clean and natural fragrance and is gentle enough for frequent use
It contains Non-Toxic, Extra Mild Natural Ingredients and begins with organic green tea tree leaf extract, organic rosemary extract, grapefruit extract, and grape seed oil to nourish and moisturize skin and coat.
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
Tea Tree Oil
- The health benefits of tea tree oil (also called tea tree essential oil) can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
1. Helps Prevent Bladder Infections
Tea tree oil is effective against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria – which is why it can work well in preventing bladder infections. The vapors of tea tree oil inhibit the bacteria (one of them being E.coli) that cause these infections. Adding ten drops of the oil to your bath water can be used as a wash for your urethra opening
2. Reduces Body Odor
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help control underarm odor or body odor related to perspiration. It is important to know that sweat itself doesn’t smell. It is only when the secretions combine with the bacteria on the skin does it smell. Tea tree oil can be a good (and possibly healthy) alternative to commercial deodorants and other antiperspirants.
3. Tea tree oil has wonderful benefits for your skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help you get rid of acne and make your skin clearer and brighter. The oil can even help you get rid of scars and marks. You can also use a tea tree oil bath (adding 6 drops of the oil to your bath) for regular skin rejuvenation.
- Being part of the mint family, it was obvious that rosemary had to have similar health benefits as sage and peppermint, but aside from it being a secret ingredient in my eggs scramble, this herb has a unique history that's loaded with all types of health benefits for our body.
1. This is a great remedy for forgotten deodorant on an unexpected sleepover or if you are trying to keep the harsh chemicals in antiperspirants off your natural body. This is a cheap, effective natural deodorant that anyone can make. Just apply apple cider vinegar and rosemary oil on a cotton ball and wipe directly on your underarms to keep a strong distance between you and body odor, so you can be as close as you want this summer.
2. Rosemary contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients. Over-exposure to sunlight is one of the leading causes of photodamage, the phytonutrients in rosemary are tough on sun crime. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair. In fact, this essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
3. Nothing gets my 'fro in a better mood than a hot oil mask that detangles and restores moisture in my locks and scalp. Use one part rosemary oil, one part lavender oil, and two parts of castor oil. This mask is especially great if you're starting to see some rude premature gray hairs popping up because rosemary is also known as a natural hair darkener. Not only will you find yourself easily maneuvering a comb or your fingers through tangles, you'll mask the greasy scent of castor oil with these essential oils and get some serious hair benefits from them too.
- Grapefruit is rich in Vitamin A, carotene, and lycopene. It is often revered as the “fruit of paradise” for its health-promoting benefits as well as disease healing properties. Pink and red grapefruits are rich in beta-carotene. It is also a storehouse of poly chemicals such as flavonoids, terpenes and limonoids. Pink grapefruit contains a carotenoid called lycopene Folate. In addition to being rich in Vitamin C, grapefruits are also rich In Vitamin A, fiber, potassium and magnesium. Additionally it contains moderate levels of Vitamin B complex such as Folate, riboflavin, pyridoxine and thiamine in addition to some resourceful minerals such as iron, calcium, copper and phosphorus.
1. The vitamin C and the antioxidant effects protect the skin from environmental hazards. It also stimulates the production of skin collagen that brings smoothness and elasticity to the skin. The retinol antioxidant gives your skin softness and, renews damaged skin and treats skin pigmentation.
2. Grapefruit refreshes the skin and the amino acid present in the grapefruit makes the skin more firm and soft.
3. Grapefruit and its extracts are a good source of Vitamin C. Adequate consumption of Vitamins is imperative for health and growth of hair. Vitamin C has strong antioxidant properties that helps to enhance the immunity system and strengthens the connective tissues within hair follicles and protects their integrity.
Grape Seed Oil
1. It also reduces dandruff and hair loss and strengthens the hair as well – enabling it to grow faster. The vitamin E content in the oil helps build the hair tissue, and the linoleic acid in the oil promotes hair growth.
2. Grape seed oil is ideal for moisturizing and conditioning dry hair because it is lighter than olive oil or coconut oil and won't leave your hair feeling greasy. It is also odorless, so it won't leave a lingering scent. Grape seed oil helps to lock in moisture and prevent frizz, split ends, and brittle hair.
3. Grape seed oil is a great choice for hair care because it contains a lot of vitamin E, which is necessary for hair growth, and health. The extensive proteins, minerals, and the linoleic acid it contains also offer lots of benefits for hair.
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate Solution, Water, Sodium Polyoxyethylene Laurylether Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-10, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Grapefruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate Solution, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Acid Red 27 (CI 16185), Blue 1 (CI 42090)
<How to use>
Wet coat thoroughly with warm water, apply ample amount of this Budle Budle Ecoland Puppy Shampoo & Rinse (Conditioner). Gently rub against hair and rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat as necessary. For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.