Budle Budle Clean Deodorant 530ml 5 types Lavender Jasmine Grapefruit Baby Powder Action
5 Scents are available
The Scent of Lavender
The Scent of Jasmine
The Scent of Grapefruit
The Scent of Baby Powder
The Scent of Action
Budle Budle Clean Dog Deodorant is proven to assist in the prevention of bacterial Infections and can be used on your pet, its cage, bedding and accessories.
Deodorize pet’s beds, Blanket, Couches, Rugs or any other area your pets frequently uses. Besides offering a superior fragrance, our 3-in-1 dog spritz formula also conditions and moisturizes your dog’s coat.
Budle Budle Clean Dog Deodorant formulated with unique blend of Rosemary Leaf, Tea Tree Leaf, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Mallow, Avocado Oil, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Chrysanthemum Flower, Nettle Leaf. It came out in 530ml / 17.92oz big container spray bottle.
Safe, Gentle, Mild Soft for daily use. Highly concentrated botanical formula requires less product than competitive brands. Our deodorizer is made of the most organic and mild ingredients, it is great for all ages of dogs and cats as well as all pets.
Natural odor Eliminator, Neutralizes odor causing bacteria.
<How To Use>
Spray your pet beds, blanket, Couches, Rugs or any other area your pets frequently use. Use anytime, especially between baths or trips to the groomer.
<About The Action Fragrance>
The fragrance has been characterized as aromatic-fougere and composed of aquatic notes, dewy grass and black pepper in top notes. A heart incorporates grapefruit, lavender and violet leaves while a base closes with a fine trail of vetiver, moss and leather. In the United States, this scent is called Untouchable. This is an amazing fragrance, which can be unisex. I mostly get the fresh white grapefruit and spicy, sharp black pepper. These notes last throughout. However, there is a powdery/mossy sensual aroma which appears close to the drydown, and is warm but still suitable for summer wear. The violet leaf adds some interest.
What aroma is Action?
A fresh white grapefruit + spicy, sharp black pepper + lavender leaf + violet leaf. This scent is called Untouchable in the USA. The Scent of Unisex.
<The Modes of Action of Natural Fragrances>
To create a natural fragrance, it needs natural fragrances. These emanate from the various essential oils, which among other things, from plants by steam distillation, alcohol extraction, hexane extraction, cold absorption method, cold pressing, CO2 extraction be obtained. Essential oils can be obtained from different plants and plant parts. Is obtained from flowers, leaves, woods, resins, roots, fruits and seeds essential oils. Numerous studies have been made which show that the naturally pure essential oils of great therapeutic benefits are. Both on a physical and on a psychological level they are used successfully to our entire body to strengthen and get healthy. Today, the healing plant elixirs found in the natural medicine, as well as in traditional medical attention and appreciation. The therapy of herbal medicine is thousands of years old (5000 years) and various famous doctors of that time, thus laying the foundation for modern medicine. Wild Eden scents and their effects
Water, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Polyoxyethylene Laurylether Sulfate, Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Disodium EDTA, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Vitex Trifolia Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract ,Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
- Being part of the mint family, it was obvious that rosemary had to have similar health benefits as sage and peppermint, but aside from it being a secret ingredient in my eggs scramble, this herb has a unique history that's loaded with all types of health benefits for our body.
1. This is a great remedy for forgotten deodorant on an unexpected sleepover or if you are trying to keep the harsh chemicals in antiperspirants off your natural body. This is a cheap, effective natural deodorant that anyone can make. Just apply apple cider vinegar and rosemary oil on a cotton ball and wipe directly on your underarms to keep a strong distance between you and body odor, so you can be as close as you want this summer.
2. Rosemary contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients. Over-exposure to sun light is one of the leading causes of photo damage, the phytonutrients in rosemary are tough on sun crime. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair. In fact, this essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
3. Nothing gets my 'fro in a better mood than a hot oil mask that detangles and restores moisture in my locks and scalp. Use one part rosemary oil, one part lavender oil, and two parts of castor oil. This mask is especially great if you're starting to see some rude premature gray hairs popping up because rosemary is also known as a natural hair darkener. Not only will you find yourself easily maneuvering a comb or your fingers through tangles, you'll mask the greasy scent of castor oil with these essential oils and get some serious hair benefits from them too.
Tea Tree Leaf Extract
- The health benefits of tea tree oil (also called tea tree essential oil) can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
1. Helps Prevent Bladder Infections
Tea tree oil is effective against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria – which is why it can work well in preventing bladder infections. The vapors of tea tree oil inhibit the bacteria (one of them being E.coli) that cause these infections. Adding ten drops of the oil to your bath water can be used as a wash for your urethra opening
2. Reduces Body Odor
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help control underarm odor or body odor related to perspiration. It is important to know that sweat itself doesn’t smell. It is only when the secretions combine with the bacteria on the skin does it smell. Tea tree oil can be a good (and possibly healthy) alternative to commercial deodorants and other antiperspirants.
3. Tea tree oil has wonderful benefits for your skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help you get rid of acne and make your skin clearer and brighter. The oil can even help you get rid of scars and marks. You can also use a tea tree oil bath (adding 6 drops of the oil to your bath) for regular skin rejuvenation.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract
Many health and cosmetic companies are adding Sea Buckthorn oil to their products in order to harness the plant’s high volume of Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 and the necessary vitamins A, C, D, B, E & K to promote healthy skin and hair. The oils and polyunsaturated essential fatty acids contained in Sea Buckthorn are reported to improve overall hair health and lend itself to a healthy and natural-looking shine.
Building good cells on your scalp
Killing the Demodex mite
Cleaning out the hair follicles
Aiding in hair elasticity
Maintaining moisture in the hair shaft where it is needed
Protecting cuticle of the hair shaft
1.Dry Skin Cure: If you suffer from dry scaly skin, it is time to make this flower as a part of your regular diet to help keep the skin soft, supple and smooth.
2. Acne Fighting Properties: The Vitamin A in mallow plant helps to fight acne and also works to rebuild damaged tissue, thereby reducing the scars left behind by acne.
- Avocado Oil has the highest vitamin E content amongst fruit, according to the UCLA Center for Human Nutrition in California.[ii] Most fruits, being much higher in water than fat, contain higher levels of water-soluble vitamins e.g. A and C than fat-soluble vitamin E.
1. The fat content, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and minerals also make a great ingredient for hair and skin
2. It’s a great moisturizer. The high concentration of monounsaturated fibers helps to retain hair moisture inside the cuticle
3. Avocado oil helps to revive hair that has been dried, damaged or weakened by styling, relaxing, heat-styling and even environmental pollution.
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
1. Aloe vera's many uses may be partially explained by its makeup. It contains 75 active ingredients, including vitamins A, C, E, B12, and choline.
2. Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny
3. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of hair.
1. Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
2. Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning hair in the process.
3. Jojoba oil is an emollient, which means that it fills in the damaged spots in your hair shaft, controlling frizz. Nourishing the hair shaft while filling in damaged spots allows for the repair of any damage.
4. The antimicrobial properties of jojoba oil, combined with its moisturizing nature, conditions your follicles and scalp, keeping them healthy. It soothes your scalp, curbing any irritation or inflammation, and prevents your scalp from flaking. It also relieves conditions of the scalp like eczema and psoriasis, which lead to dandruff.
It is a rich source of vitamin C and is therefore very effective in treating viral and bacterial infections.
Chrysanthemum is also a well-known natural remedy for acne and pimples.
Experts also recommend using chrysanthemum for skin problems like boils, skin sores, irritation, and allergic skin reactions. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties help in treating these problems effectively
Nettle leaves have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for treating skin burns and reducing the burn scars.
1. Stinging Nettle is rich in Vitamin A, C, D, and K.
2. It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, silica, iodine, silicon, sodium, and sulfur.
3. Massaging your dog’s scalp with coconut or mustard oil infused with dried nettle leaves and leaving it overnight is a very effective treatment for dandruff. Juice extracted by crushing fresh nettle leaves is also massaged onto the scalp to treat dandruff.
4. The leaves of stinging nettle plant are used to treat and relieve allergies. It is believed that consuming stinging nettle leaf before meals can cure food sensitivities. Nettle has anti-histamine properties, which act against the histamine present in the body and also against the allergic rhinitis. These leaves are helpful in treating seasonal allergies, hay fever, coughs, sneezing, hives, and asthma.