Budle Budle Pet Ear Cleaner 120ml 4.06oz
An effective dog, cat ear cleaning medicine & ear cleansing solution to prevent & heal ear infection in dogs & cats caused by ear mites. Our ear cleaner removes debris from pet ears caused by ear mites, washes away mite eggs to prevent future mites, & antimicrobial to get rid of mites. Anti-bacterial antifungal biotic cleaner destroys secondary infections caused by yeast & bacteria. Infused with aloe to soothe redness, inflammation, and irritation from ear mites
For treating inflammation of the external ear caused by bacterial, viral, and yeast infections
VETERINARIAN FORMULATED to gently clean, deodorize, acidify and dry your Pets Ears
Eliminates build-up of wax, fluid, dirt & debris to stop itching/scratching, head shaking and irritation
Budle Budle Pet Ear Cleaner is TREATS & PREVENTS EAR INFECTIONS: Just a few drops effectively fight infections, reduces inflammation and heals earaches, rashes, itchiness and general discomfort. Also keeps ears clean and healthy by removing dirt and unwanted particles.
Excessive ear scratching by your dog can lead to permanent damage and even hearing loss. Particular Paws Ear Cleaner doesn't just treat the issue, it also provides cooling itch relief. Regular use promotes cell repair and healthy ears! Cleans both the ear canal and the outer ear skin.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY: Our Ecoland Ear Cleaner offers safe, professional, quality for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, rabbits, and horses with normal or sensitive skin. It removes the residue build-up resulting from overactive tear production common for pets with bright white or light colored coats such as Poodles, Shitzu, Bichons, Pekingese, Maltese, Schnauzers, and Chihuahuas. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our plant-based formula contains high quality, all natural ingredients including Aloe and Nettle Leaf. It does NOT contain bleach or harsh chemicals. Our solution is 100% non-toxic, alcohol and SLS free and does NOT contain any parabens, MEA or DEA which makes it an excellent stain treatment for pets with allergies and other sensitivities.
<How To Use>
Soak a cotton thoroughly in this product. Squeeze out excess ear cleaner. Place the cotton ball in your dog’s ear and gently rub up and down. Soak the tip of a cotton swab in this product and run it along the nooks and crannies of your dog’s ears
Water, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Nonoxynol-12, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Vitex Trifolia Fruit Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
<Benefits of Key Ingredients>
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of hair.
1. Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
2. Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning hair in the process.
3. Jojoba oil is an emollient, which means that it fills in the damaged spots in your hair shaft, controlling frizz. Nourishing the hair shaft while filling in damaged spots allows for the repair of any damage.
4. The antimicrobial properties of jojoba oil, combined with its moisturizing nature, conditions your follicles and scalp, keeping them healthy. It soothes your scalp, curbing any irritation or inflammation, and prevents your scalp from flaking. It also relieves conditions of the scalp like eczema and psoriasis, which lead to dandruff.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
- The health benefits of tea tree oil (also called tea tree essential oil) can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
1. Helps Prevent Bladder Infections
Tea tree oil is effective against the antibiotic-resistant bacteria – which is why it can work well in preventing bladder infections. The vapors of tea tree oil inhibit the bacteria (one of them being E.coli) that cause these infections. Adding ten drops of the oil to your bath water can be used as a wash for your urethra opening
2. Reduces Body Odor
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help control underarm odor or body odor related to perspiration. It is important to know that sweat itself doesn’t smell. It is only when the secretions combine with the bacteria on the skin does it smell. Tea tree oil can be a good (and possibly healthy) alternative to commercial deodorants and other antiperspirants.
3. Tea tree oil has wonderful benefits for your skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help you get rid of acne and make your skin clearer and brighter. The oil can even help you get rid of scars and marks. You can also use a tea tree oil bath (adding 6 drops of the oil to your bath) for regular skin rejuvenation.
Rosemary Leaf Extract
It Is a powerful anti-oxidant.
Anti-oxidants help to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin.
Rosemary leaf extract extends the shelf-life of the Ecology Day & Night Creams by keeping the animal fats and cold pressed oils fresh and stable.
It also has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and skin toning properties.
- Avocado Oil has the highest vitamin E content amongst fruit, according to the UCLA Center for Human Nutrition in California. Most fruits, being much higher in water than fat, contain higher levels of water-soluble vitamins e.g. A and C than fat-soluble vitamin E.
1. The fat content, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and minerals also make a great ingredient for hair and skin
2. It’s a great moisturizer. The high concentration of monounsaturated fibers helps to retain hair moisture inside the cuticle
3. Avocado oil helps to revive hair that has been dried, damaged or weakened by styling, relaxing, heat-styling and even environmental pollution.
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
1. Aloe vera's many uses may be partially explained by its makeup. It contains 75 active ingredients, including vitamins A, C, E, B12, and choline.
2. Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny
3. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
Nettle leaves have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for treating skin burns and reducing the burn scars.
1. Stinging Nettle is rich in Vitamin A, C, D, and K.
2. It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, silica, iodine, silicon, sodium, and sulfur.
3. Massaging your scalp with coconut or mustard oil infused with dried nettle leaves and leaving it overnight is a very effective treatment for dandruff. Juice extracted by crushing fresh nettle leaves is also massaged onto the scalp to treat dandruff.
4. The leaves of the stinging nettle plant are used to treat and relieve allergies. It is believed that consuming stinging nettle leaf before meals can cure food sensitivities. Nettle has anti-histamine properties, which act against the histamine present in the body and also against the allergic rhinitis. These leaves are helpful in treating seasonal allergies, hay fever, coughs, sneezing, hives, and asthma.
1. It is a rich source of vitamin C and is therefore very effective in treating viral and bacterial infections.
2. Chrysanthemum is also a well-known natural remedy for acne and pimples.
3. Experts also recommend using chrysanthemum for skin problems like boils, skin sores, irritation, and allergic skin reactions. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties help in treating these problems effectively.