Budle Budle Pet Mouth Wash 120ml
Budle Budle Pet Mouth Wash is an effective cleaning solution to eliminate mouth odors to help your pet’s breath smell fresh, while also supporting their periodontal health. This spray features Green Tea Leaf to provide a long-lasting clean sensation that freshens breathe, while Matric aria Leaf delivers additional freshening from foul odors caused by excess bacteria.
To support your dog’s oral hygiene, this spray contains Aloe Vera, which may help reduce plaque buildup to give teeth a clean and healthy appearance for dogs of all ages, breeds, and sizes. It also includes Rosemary Oil, an herb with compounds that promote better breath and proper digestive function to support your canine’s gut health.
Budle Budle Pet Mouth Wash is a spray type of pet Oral Freshener and it is an effective cleaning solution to eliminate mouth odors to help your pet’s breath odor fresh, while also supporting their periodontal health.
This oral spray features Green Tea Leaf to provide a long-lasting clean sensation that freshens breathe, while Matric aria Leaf delivers additional freshening from foul odors caused by excess bacteria.
Quick and easy solution to eliminate your pet’s bad breath. With our unique formula, you can reduce your dog's foul mouth odor caused by bad bacteria with ease with our Dental Care Spray.
To support your dog’s oral hygiene, this spray contains Aloe Vera, which may help reduce plaque buildup to give teeth a clean and healthy appearance for dogs of all ages, breeds, and sizes.
It also includes Rosemary Oil, an herb with compounds that promote better breath and proper digestive function to support your canine’s gut health.
<How To Use>
Open pet’s mouth and spray some amount teeth, gums and inside mouth directly.
<Benefits of key Ingredients>
Green Tea Leaf
Turns out that green tea is one of the best sources of polyphenols, or plant-based antioxidants, which have disease-fighting properties and can halt the degenerative process in cells.
First, Green tea's anti-inflammatory powers seem to help control periodontal (gum) disease. Multiple studies show that there is a relation between the intake of green tea and periodontal disease. Green-tea helps control bacteria in the mouth and reduces bleeding gums.
Green tea extract is derived from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis. Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well. It's a strong antioxidant effect that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals. Green tea extract also contains the Methylxanthines that stimulates skin microcirculation and therefore positively influence the tone and health of the skin.
- Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and a saturated fatty acid called Docosanol that helps battle viral infections. It is also rich in antioxidants that battle free radicals that have adverse effects on the health of hair.
1. Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties keep your scalp protected from infection and soothe any inflammation. Its high antioxidant content battles free radicals that cause damage to the scalp and hair.
2. Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning hair in the process.
3. Jojoba oil is an emollient, which means that it fills in the damaged spots in your hair shaft, controlling frizz. Nourishing the hair shaft while filling in damaged spots allows for the repair of any damage.
4. The antimicrobial properties of jojoba oil, combined with its moisturizing nature, conditions your follicles and scalp, keeping them healthy. It soothes your scalp, curbing any irritation or inflammation, and prevents your scalp from flaking. It also relieves conditions of the scalp like eczema and psoriasis, which lead to dandruff.
Using Aloe can help for a few reasons. It is a natural anti-fungal and antibacterial. It also helps to protect the sensitive tissue in the mouth. It will help to kill the bad bacteria as well as fight tooth decay. Also, it boosts the body’s ability to create collagen, which strengthens weak and swollen gums.
- Avocado Oil has the highest vitamin E content amongst fruit, according to the UCLA Center for Human Nutrition in California.[ii] Most fruits, being much higher in water than fat, contain higher levels of water-soluble vitamins e.g. A and C than fat-soluble vitamin E.
1. The fat content, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and minerals also make a great ingredient for hair and skin
2. It’s a great moisturizer. The high concentration of monounsaturated fibers helps to retain hair moisture inside the cuticle
3. Avocado oil helps to revive hair that has been dried, damaged or weakened by styling, relaxing, heat-styling and even environmental pollution.
- Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
1. Aloe vera's many uses may be partially explained by its makeup. It contains 75 active ingredients, including vitamins A, C, E, B12, and choline.
2. Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny
3. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
Nettle leaf contains Chlorophyll.Chlorophyll is a wonderful aid to have on hand for bad breath issues. It works to sweeten your digestive track and this sweetens your breath and leaves it smelling fresh. Chlorophyll is a toxin binder and is used to remove any heavy metals that have accumulated in the body. It also has a basic PH and is alkaline and heals the body and the gut. Regardless of whether you have bad breath from time to time or not, you will not have to risk it and your body will be cleaned out of toxin buildup by adding a chlorophyll supplement to your daily routine.
Nettle leaves have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for treating skin burns and reducing the burn scars.
1.S tinging Nettle is rich in Vitamin A, C, D and K.
2. It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, silica, iodine, silicon, sodium, and sulfur.
3. Massaging your scalp with coconut or mustard oil infused with dried nettle leaves and leaving it overnight is a very effective treatment for dandruff. Juice extracted by crushing fresh nettle leaves is also massaged onto the scalp to treat dandruff.
4.T he leaves of the stinging nettle plant are used to treat and relieve allergies. It is believed that consuming stinging nettle leaf before meals can cure food sensitivities. Nettle has anti-histamine properties, which act against the histamine present in the body and also against the allergic rhinitis. These leaves are helpful in treating seasonal allergies, hay fever, coughs, sneezing, hives and asthma.
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Green Tea Extract, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Menthol, Butylene Glycol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Vitex Trifolia Fruit Extract